IKING GROUP-INSULATION AND ACOUSTIC SOLUTION FOCUS
Rock wool, also known as basalt wool, is a type of insulation material made from natural rocks such as basalt or diabase. The rocks are melted and spun into fibers, which are then formed into batts, blankets, or loose-fill insulation. Rock wool is highly resistant to fire, water, and pests, making it a popular choice for insulation in buildings, as well as in industrial applications. It is also a sustainable and eco-friendly option, as it is made from natural materials and is fully recyclable.
Rock wool board is a versatile insulation material used in various applications such as:
1. Building insulation: rockwool insulation slab is used to insulate walls, roofs, ceilings, and floors in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. It reduces heat loss, noise, and fire spread.
2. HVAC insulation: rockwool slabs is used to insulate heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) ducts, pipes, and equipment to prevent heat loss and condensation.
3. Industrial insulation: rockwool batts is used in industrial processes such as power generation, oil and gas, chemical, and metalworking to insulate process equipment, tanks, and pipelines.
4. Acoustic insulation: rockwool sound insulation slab 50mm/100mm is usually used to reduce noise in walls, ceilings, and floors in theaters, music studios, and other noise-sensitive areas.
5. Fire protection: rockwool fire slab is used as a passive fire protection material in buildings to reduce the spread of fire and smoke.
6. Agriculture: slab rockwool is used as a growing medium for hydroponic farming, where plants are grown without soil in a nutrient-rich water solution. It provides good drainage, aeration, and insulation for plant roots.
Overall, rock wool board is a highly effective and durable insulation material that is suitable for a wide range of applications.